Energy consumption comparison between screw press and centrifuge
Operating cost of screw press:
1. Low concentration direct dehydration, do not concentrate equipment and site;
2. The average power consumption per hour is 1.95kw. If it is operated 12 hours a day, the power consumption per kilowatt hour is 1.95 * 1 * 12 * 365 = 8541 yuan. If it is operated 24 hours a day, the power consumption per year is 1.95 * 1 * 24 * 365 = 17082 yuan;
3. Low speed operation, no vibration, very low noise;
4. The maintenance and management is simple. Only the traveling ring and screw shaft need to be replaced. The replacement cycle of the traveling ring is 3-4 years, and the replacement cycle of the screw shaft is up to 11 years.
Operation cost of centrifuge:
1. The thickener needs to be built with high cost;
2. The power consumption of the centrifuge with the same processing capacity is 22.5kW per hour. If it is operated in 12 hours, the power consumption per kilowatt hour will be 22.5 * 1 * 12 * 365 = 98550 yuan. If it is operated in 24 hours, the power consumption per year will be 22.5 * 1 * 24 * 365 = 197100 yuan;
3. High speed operation, great noise, affecting the physical and mental health of workers;
4. Maintenance management is difficult, hub is easy to break down, need to return to factory for maintenance, high cost, and affect production.
Advantages of screw press:
1. It is not easy to block, because there is no filter cloth, but the multi stack spiral filter pressing method is selected;
2. Water saving and power saving, no need to clean to prevent filter joint blocking, low speed operation, low noise oscillation, safe operation.
3. Small scale planning, compact planning, integrated concentration and dehydration, small floor area, reduced planning and cost.
4. Durable, stainless steel body, less replacement parts, long service life.