Rotary drum filter screen contains all function of traditional mechanical filter screen, conveyor and screw press. Waste water enters into drum through rotary drum inlet, and flows through side screen gap of rotary drum. Suspended solids in waste water will be withheld in rotary drum. Rotary drum filter screen rotates at the speed of 4-6r/min. Residue in screen gap will be cleaned by the nylon brush and wash nozzle on upward side of drum. All suspended solids and Residues will be pressed and dewatered through screw conveyor, and conveyed to hopper on the top, and conveyed away. Rotary drum filter screen is widely used in pretreatment of urban sewage.
1) The drum screen decontaminator is composed of a rotating wedge-shaped drum, a pressing screw and a pressing stage with a motor. The wedge-shaped screen hole is 5mm, and the screw conveying device of Rotary drum screen slag and the pressing and dewatering device are installed in the center of the Rotary drum screen, which has the function of anti-freezing.
2) Rotary drum screen decontaminator is made of wedge-shaped stainless steel bars with cylindrical sieve drum with equal aperture. 3) Slag cleaning of Rotary drum screen cleaner should work automatically according to the level of water intake. 4) The screen decontaminator is used outdoors, so the design of all components ensures the longest service life in the worst environment.
1) Each screen can enter the sewage into the drum from the end of the drum, and flow out through the screen slot on the side of the drum. The Rotary drum screen will leave suspended substances and floating substances in the drum. When the drum rotates, the screen slag will be removed and dried out through the screw output operation, and then transported to the upper hopper and carried away through the conveyor belt.
2) Under normal conditions, the screen decontaminator operates intermittently under full automatic control, but in large water volume, the dirt can run automatically for 24 hours continuously. The screen decontaminator is installed in the sewage intake canal to collect and remove particles and floating matter, and discharge the dirt to the screw conveyor for transportation. The moisture content of grate slag is about 65%.
3) When the screen cleaner is running, the self-cleaning rotary cylinder is used as a circumferential operation to effectively intercept the Rotary drum screen slag in the sewage. The high-pressure flushing device on the upper part of the rotary cylinder is installed to spray the screen slag forcefully. The filter slag is sprayed into the screw transmission device located in the center of the Rotary drum screen basket and transmitted out of the grille. At the same time, the Rotary drum screen slag is further dehydrated until the screen outlet is removed. The transmission and pressing of the Rotary drum screen It can effectively reduce the odor and meet the environmental requirements.
4) the screen cleaner is designed to withstand the water level difference which is greater than 1.0m, especially in emergency situations, which can ensure the screen cleaner's deformation and operation performance.